Do's and Don't's for Fire and Smoke Damage in the Lehigh Valley
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can further cross contaminate an otherwise unaffected area.
- Call SERVPRO of Easton, Bethlehem and Whitehall.
- Attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting our office
- Attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture.
- Attempt to clean any electrical appliances, TV sets, computers etc. that may have been close to fire, heat or water without first consulting an authorized repair service.
- Use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored close to fire, heat or water.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. Wiring may be damaged or wet.
- Send garments to ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
· Call our office: 610-838-0200
· Visit us: 860 N Kiowa Street, Allentown, PA 18109
· Visit our website: www.SERVPROEBW.com